Fire

 





1. What were you asked to make

We were asked to create a fire vfx video following a
tutorial on youtube.

2. How might this be useful?

This will be useful as it taught me new skills such as the wiggle position movement.

3. Which font did you use, why

I used no text.

4. How might a different font/look suit a different audience/film genre

No font/text.

5. Did you need any help? If so, who did you turn to - peer/teacher/google etc?

Or did you solve it yourself with some playing around?

I did it by myself, other than referring to the tutorial we had to use.

6. What did you learn

I learnt how to uaw 'wiggle' by using the wiggle expression in the position keyframe which I only recently found out about.

7. Detail 2-3 AE skills that you learned and how-tos that are transferable to other projects 

I learnt how to add fire light 'reflection' onto a person using masks and effects.

I learnt how to use a layer 'wiggle' by using the wiggle expression in the position keyframe.

8. Watch some varied title sequences and choose three to map out on Illustrator or Photoshop, on a timeline (I will explain this one!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cinematic Title Sequence

Spaceship

Titles/VFX